Out of Attendance Area Requests
Families apply for three different types of out-of-attendance area requests using this OOA linked form:
- If your family lives within the North East School Division (NESD) and you wish to apply for your child to attend a different NESD school, please note that transportation might be considered in very rare cases. You can find more information about transportation in NESD administrative procedure 403 – Admissions of Students.
- If your family lives within the North East School Division (NESD) and you want to apply for your child to attend a school in a different school division, please be aware that NESD will not be responsible for transportation in this case.
- If your family does not reside within the NESD boundaries but wishes to apply for your child to attend an NESD school, please note that transportation is not available for this type of request. And the NESD will require a release letter from your current school division.
- the form is easier to fill out on a computer.
- On iOS systems you will need to save the form to your files and edit it in there.
- If the SUBMIT button on the form doesn't work - email the filled out form to firstname.lastname@example.org