School Community Council
School Community Councils have been instituted throughout the province for the following purposes:
- to facilitate parent and community participation in school planning
- to provide advice to the board of education
- to provide advice to the school staff
- to provide advice to other agencies that may be involved in the development and learning of students, and to comply with the policies of the board of education.
For information or input on community and school needs please contact any one of the council members or speak with Mr. McIntyre, Principal of the White Fox School.
- Mellissa Matton - Chairperson
- Kristie Long - Vice Chairperson
- Monica Wismer - Parent Member