Rover - Recommended Online Video Education Resources
SaskMoney - Growing Financial Literacy Skills Across Saskatchewan
Canadian Financial Education Challenge - My Money My Future - opportunity to win $10,000
The My Money, My Future: Canadian Financial Education Challenge aims to apply a sense of fun and creativity to an important life skill – financial literacy.
The last day to register is March 15th, 2021 - the deadline for project submissions is April 16th, 2021.
Community Futures Newsask - Annual YBEX Awards - opportunity to win $
- Awards are presented in two categories:
- BUSINESS PLAN – Take a business idea and develop a business plan.
- BUSINESS VENTURE – Report on the operation of your actual business.
- Awards are presented in three age divisions as an individual or group:
- Grades 6 to 9;
- Grades 10 to 12; or
- 29 and under within our region or attending a university or technical institute with a permanent address within our region.
- Awards to recognize and encourage the outstanding achievements of young people in Northeast Saskatchewan.