Tuesday, June 16th-Daily Learning Plan for Grade two
Last days of school joke: Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to the last day of school?
Google meet (room28) at 11:00
Art Lesson - Fish Mobile
- Toilet paper tube- coloured a light colour (red , yellow pink, orange) with crayons, markers, paint
- A few dark pencil/wax crayons
- Small piece of white paper 5x5cm (2x2 inches)
- 30 cm (12inches) yarn/string/ribbon
We would like you to go to the Classroom Pages on the CPES website Go to grade two, ELA, Raz Kids. Look in the space ship called My Assignment. We would like you to read the story Fun Fish to your fish that you made in art class. You will learn some cool facts about some special fish.
Reading: your goal is to read for at least 20 minutes each day (Remember to keep reading all summer!)
If we had 8 kids in the art class and they each made 2 fish, how many fish were made all together?
Be sure your bingo card is done for tomorrow at 11:00 (see yesterday's lesson for instructions)
2. Workbook-keep working until you have finished the entire book. You should have it completed before you begin grade 3.
Last week of School Fun!
Join the grade 2 teachers on google meet (room28) at 11:00 every day, starting on Tuesday, June 16th. There will be a different, fun activity to join in every day.
A: Because her students were so bright!