Friday, May 29, 2020: Daily Learning Plan for Grade Two
Please be sure to contact your teacher on Remind if there are any questions.
ELA- A Friday joke for you: Why couldn't the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted.
1. Word Skills Test
Have someone say your spelling words, as you print them on a piece of paper.
Long List (prefixes: "un", "re"): unhappy, unsafe, unable, unfair, uncover, reread, rewrite, review, replace, refresh
(Bonus words): unexpected, unusual, rediscover, rearrange
Short List (consonant blends): slip, clam, flag, blink, floss
2. Sharing/Show and Tell/Google Meet
· Google Meet with your teacher and classmates.
· Google Meet instructions and an invite for a meeting, were sent out by your teacher.
3. Reading: your goal is to read for at least 20 minutes each day (choose any story from your books at home, EPIC or Raz-Kids)
1. Workbook-continue to work on the next two pages (wherever you are in the workbook).
2. Math facts-continue to practice using your cards, you should be able to do these automatically and/or play a card/dice/board game.
**** Next Friday, June 5th, we will have a grade 2 group CRAFT TIME on google meet! This will be for ALL grade 2's and be led by Mrs. Panchyshyn! Stay tuned for more information and a small supplies list. ****