Friday, May 15, 2020: Daily Learning Plan for Grade Two
Please be sure to contact your teacher on Remind if there are any questions.
1. Word Skills Test
Have someone say your spelling words, as you print them on a piece of paper.
Long List (long "o"): shadow, bowl, throw, toast, goal, soap, cold, folded, joke, remote
(Bonus words: tomorrow, uploading, hopeless)
Short List (consonant blends with "r"): frog, drip, brat, print, crib
2. Sharing/Show and Tell/Google Meet
· If you have done/are doing a Google Meet with your teacher and classmates, you can choose if you want to send a picture and/or a voice recording, or a video to share something with your teacher.
· Google Meet instructions and an invite for a meeting, were sent out earlier this week, by your teacher.
3. Reading: your goal is to read for at least 20 minutes each day (choose any story from your books at home, EPIC or Raz-Kids)
1. Math facts-continue to practice using your cards, you should be able to do these automatically and/or play a card/dice/board game.
2. Workbook-continue to work on the next two pages (wherever you are in the workbook).