The mission of MUCC is to provide comprehensive learning experiences in a safe, supportive, and respectful environment.
Our guiding principles are to provide students with:
- Knowledge, skills, and values necessary to be contributing members of a community.
- A wide variety of curricular based programs in the spirit of a comprehensive school.
- A broad range of co-curricular and student leadership opportunites within and beyond the classroom.
- Qualified.specialized teachers that value and engage in community endeavors.
- An environment in which students take pride in and ownership of their accomplishments.
Our goals as an educational organization are summarized as follows:
- To develop a spending plan that meets the need of a comprehensive education.
- To develop a department structure that is involved in budgetary decisions and allocation of resources.
- To research instructional methods for accelerated learners.
- To develop a plan to expand the Advanced Placement course offerings.
- To develop an action plan based on Professional Learning Community common assessment results.
- To build and develop a comprehensive career counselling framework.
- To understnd the governance of School Community Councils and our role as educators.